The Snooping Project Interface (SnooPI) is a new software tool that allows PIs, Co-Is and Delegees to track the observational and processing status of their ALMA science projects. SnooPI is available through the link below (just click the button) and will open in a separate window or tab. A link to the User Manual is available from within the application and here.
Bug fixes and new features of the latest SnooPI release:
- Tsys reported in EB detailed view was actually Trec. This has now been fixed.
- The APRC consensus report, shown in the Project details, was sometimes truncated; this has now been fixed and the report appears structured.
- Co-PI names are now displayed in the Large Projects details.
- Approved projects of new Cycle are now visible before SB submission (of relevance to Cycle 5).
- The nominal configuration for each SB is shown (from Cycle 4 projects on).
- MOUS status shown in SB details, when relevant.
- TP "query" SBs are no longer listed.
- When a user is Co-I and Delegee for project, the project is listed under both tabs.
- Links to reports only appear when reports are available.